MSHF, Equity Research for Advanced Manufacturing Industry, Research Management Department, Associate, Shenzhen
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is the investment management division of Morgan Stanley. MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns. RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Be able to write equity research report for the industry and companies covered
2. Provide in-depth analysis and judgment on development trend for the industry / companies covered, and investment suggestions to fund managers
3. Support the work for other departments as requirement. Qualifications:
1. Master degree and / or above in Science, Engineering, Economics/Finance related subjects, at least 2 years of research experience in advanced manufacturing industry.
2. Familiar with the market and investment logics on Mechanics, Electricity Appliances and New Energy, industries. Experienced in stock portfolio recommendation
3. Has strong sense of responsibility and integrity, innovative, and able to deliver under high pressure
4. Strong capability of information collection, due diligence, logic thinking, analysis and judgment with fluent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills in Mandarin and English.