MSHF, Fund Manager, Quantitative Investment Department, VP/Sr. Associate, Shenzhen
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is the investment management division of Morgan Stanley. MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns. RESPONSIBILITIES: 1.
Responsible for the investment management of the company’s quantitative public funds 2.
Participate the discussion, research and development of quantitative investment strategy for the Funds 3.
Report the investment performance to investment committee on a regular basis 4.
Conduct research on products and draft report 5.
Attend the communications with clients Qualifications:
1. Master degree and / or above, major in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Physics related major
2. More than 5 years of experience in quantitative research and modeling; familiar with the quantitative product and experience to set up the investment strategy
3. More than 3 years of experience in securities investment required; and experience as an investment manager for public funds’ quantitative products is preferred.
4. Have a solid background in Mathematical / financial markets with in-depth understanding of securities investment and quantitative stock selection; Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python/ R/ MATLAB/SQL; Proficient in quantitative investment strategy research and modeling by data collecting, analysis, portfolio optimization and other skills.
5. CFA/FRM holder is preferred