- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes.
- Communicate with other software engineers, QAs and strategists on business requirements, understand requirements.
- Implement and test functionalities base on requirements.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide daily supports for systems, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, strategists, QAs and B&Rs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science a plus.
- 1- 2 years of Java development work experience
- Experienced in SpringMVC, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, hibernate/mybatis etc.
- Experienced in distributed project or there is a concept on distributed development
- Experienced in concurrent or multiple threads
- Understand Object Oriented designing and programming.
- Show great interests on java core, willing to learn new technologies, meanwhile with good self-learning abilities.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese are required
- Respect company's work values, diversity & inclusion, integrity, team work, work ethics, passion, innovation and self awareness.
- AWS cloud compute knowledge or experience plus
- Docker container, kubernetes, spark, storm knowledge is nice have
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.