- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Software Engineer (Java)
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChineAs a Java backend software engineer in Content Team in Moody's Shenzhen, you will develop data integration and analytics software. Your responsibilities will include:
• Participate in full life-cycle software development
• Design, implement, unit test and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
• Regular production support and troubleshooting on testing and production environments
• Develop the patch or bug fixes for the production
• Cross team coordination and collaboration
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline, a Master degree is preferred.
• At least 2 years working experience in software engineer position(experience must be post-bachelor degree).
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design and programming principles
• Understanding of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum advantageous
• J2EE development skill is a must, with at least 1 year java backend application development experience
• Expert at MS Sqlserver T-SQL developing and performance tuning.
• Hibernate , Spring, Micro Service, JMS , Solr, Mongodb and ETL tools knowledge is preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
• Capable of root cause analysis . Willing to learn new technologies with good self-learning ability
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.