* Management and Team Lead Role * Focus on Digital Transformation * Manufacturing Experience Preferred
Our client is a regional manufacturing company with operations in China (Zhuhai and Suzhou), Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. A newly appointed role in the group, the successful candidate will be responsible for all IT activities for their main factory in Zhuhai. Key areas will be to provide leadership in the delivery of the most recent digital technologies, manage IT operations, strategies and initiatives aligned to group business strategies. Key areas include ERP (Kingdee / UFIDA preferred) and tooling automation knowledge.
Desired skills and experience :
- Degree of higher in IT related field; MBA preferred
- More than 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in a managerial / leadership capacity, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience and accreditation in at least four of the following : IT Service Management, Information Security, Networking, System Administration, Database, Software Development, ERP, MES, Factory Automation (ISA95).
- Financial knowledge and prior China experience highly desirable.
- Proven leadership and strong communication skills.
- Able to travel within Asia 10-15% of the time.