Junior Korea Equity Sales - Seoul
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Investment Bank division having responsibilities on our Korea Equities Sales desk being one of the main sales individuals based in Seoul representing our regional Equities business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You working closely with sales, trading, research teams covering a broad client base including institutions, asset managers, pension funds, corporates and hedge funds.
- Responsibilities focusing on the full range of equity and research products, execution, trade ideas, and includes coordination across onshore and regional/global teams.
- Your analysis and provision of market and flow information to clients, along with selling our research capabilities and Equities product range.
- You encouraging trading ideas accurately and interpreting them into high-quality execution for clients promptly.
- Promotion of future growth of the business focusing on of product, clients, connectivity and collaboration with other businesses in the bank and across the world.
- Experiences in Equities sales, with hands on knowledge of the Korea market being advantageous.
- A strong academic background in a related field, with fresh graduates encouraged in applying.
- Your strong interest of the Korean market and your awareness of the equity asset class.
- Your ability to quickly understand the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
- Effective writing and business documentation skills, with excellent communication plus interpersonal skills in English and native levels in Korean being mandatory given the market of focus.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Being a self-starter, highly motivated, driven, a team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- Given the strict Korean working visa requirements, ideally already having the right to work in Korea.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.