Scope of Responsibility
• C-Level and Management Contact within various financial organisations
• Business Development and timely execution of pipeline
• Achieve targeted goals in a dynamic sales environment
• Strategic Planning with an Account
• Answer client inquiries about MSCI Inc products and methodologies
• Work with other departments (Client service, Legal, Contracts, Billing, etc) to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
• Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, finalized contracts, etc Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
• Provide feedback from clients to Marketing, Sales, Research and Product Development groups
• Thorough understanding of the Insurance segment, ideally with experience of ALM and Strategic Account Allocation.
• Relevant sales experience with a proven record of accomplishment, gained in the financial service industry
• Experience dealing with major international Insurance companies and other client types (e.g. Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Broker / Dealers, and Investment Consultants
• Superior communication and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Strong sales closing skills and proven record for exceeding sales targets
• Strong understanding of the global equity and fixed income markets
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills
• A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a global team
• Thorough understanding of the Investment Management Process
• Someone who enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA, Master’s Degree and/or CFA charter holder preferred
• Extensive travel to client sites.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.