FX IT Lead
- Copenhague, Hovedstaden, Danemark
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 08 nov. 18
FX IT Lead for an international bank in Copenhagen
Do you like being responsible for the development of software solutions that greatly influence the economic sector whilst ensuring a high level of availability? Right now, a financial institution in Denmark has an excellent job opening for an experienced or aspiring leader. If you have a strong background in FX IT, want to be a thought leader in an international team of Developers and enjoy being a part of a Front-Office IT team, this is an interesting opportunity for you!
Scope of work
As FX IT Lead you will guide and support your team to develop new components for FX trading systems, making sure that they have the tools they need to perform at their best. You are not only passionate about software development but you are also a stickler for effective problem solving. On top of your software development background, you manage business stakeholder relationships well.
- Ongoing development to ensure the business's leading position
- Solving complex tasks with simple solutions
- Providing innovative ideas and guidance to both the Development team and to business stakeholder
- Coaching of more junior team members
As FX IT Lead you have:
- at least 6 years of experience with FX IT in software development related roles
- You have been in a Senior or Lead position
- Excellent English communication skills - a Scandinavian language would be a plus
This Scandinavian company is one of the leading financial institutions in Northern Europe. As FX IT Lead you will be part of the team that delivers state-of-the-art solutions to stakeholders.
You will be working in Denmark and lead a team of 8 people. The organization is expanding its in-house development. You can benefit from this, because of the many professional growth opportunities that will evolve from this development.
As FX IT Lead you will receive a competitive salary, and:
- Opportunity to play an important part in the growth and development of this company
- Excellent career advancement and training opportunities
- Highly driven and experienced colleagues
- Competitive secondary benefits
- A manager who will support you to advance your career
How to apply
Are you our new FX IT Lead or do you know someone who is perfect for this position? Apply by clicking on the link.