- EUR90000 - EUR120000 per annum + Benefits
- Copenhague, Hovedstaden, Danemark
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
Front End Architect for new product innovation team
As a Front End Architect you will be part of an innovation team, developing new products for use by banking clients. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, creative and motivated group of colleagues.
You have experience in a Senior or Lead Front End Developer position within a large and complex organisation. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Front End Architect must have:
* A great understanding of browser API's without library extraction
* Able to convert business requirements into technical solutions
* A preference for Typescript and a good understanding of ES6 and beyond
* An ability to outline style guides or pattern libraries
* The ability to work effectively with UX and back end tracks
* Ensure excellent consistency of module look, feel and UI interactions
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
Our client offers you a challenging position in an exciting, high-profile team. This is an opportunity to join a company where your creativity and expertise will be rewarded with continuous career development opportunities.
The company is a leading full service bank, well known for their product innovation. You will be working on pioneering solutions in a fun, informal and international high-tech organisation. You will be joining a team of highly motivated, skilled colleagues who are pushing boundaries every day to create truly groundbreaking technology.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.