Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Senior Audit Manager - Credit Review
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abou Dabi, EAU
Salary: Up to 48,000 AED + Benefits
Our client is one of the UAE’s leading banks with offices and branches throughout the region. This bank has established teams within retail, investment, wholesale and Islamic banking. Due to growth within the credit review division this leading UAE bank is seeking a Senior Manager within credit review audit to join its expanding and well regarded team based in Abu Dhabi.
The successful auditor will have previous experience:
- Preparing the annual credit review plan
- Managing credit review assignments
- Preparing and updating risk registrars
- Reporting clear and concise review findings to the management team in a timely manner
- Providing support in reviews of credit policies and procedures
- Ensuring the credit review team possess up to date knowledge, skills and competencies
The successful credit review auditor will have at least 5 years’ experience within audit with a significant period specialising within credit review. Experience dealing with stake holders and providing well thought out solutions is imperative for this role.
Auditors applying must have an accounting or audit qualification such as CPA, CA or the ACCA qualification and will ideally have experience within the region although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a growing bank. Our client is offering up to AED 48,000 per month (equivalent of £96,000 per annum tax free) + benefits.
For further information or to apply contact Greg Anderson via email at email@example.com