Senior Economist - Monetary Strategy
- Abu Dhabi, Abou Dabi, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cobalt Recruitment Dubai
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
To provide decision making support to ALCO and the Head of Monetary Policy by conducting effective monetary policy analysis in order to support the overall The Organisation’s business objectives.
- Prepare the content for reports/analysis on monetary policy for The Organisation’s management and external publication.
- Work closely with Monetary Management team to develop and design monetary management tools for Open Market Operations.
- Report to ALCO on the effectiveness of monetary management tools in use by The Organisation.
- Ensure availability of relevant monetary data for external parties including domestic financial institutions, the IMF, and other international financial institutions as required.
- Maintain an effective reporting process to ensure the communication of monetary policy analysis, as well as the recommendations on monetary policy to the Head of Monetary Policy and ALCO.
- Revise and submit reports on monetary stability prepared by subordinate Economists to the respective parties
- Present to the Communications & International Relations section all data, reports, bulletins, and press releases received from The Organisation’s departments for publication on The Organisation’s Website.
- Prepare data and comments on IMF documents and others, upon request from the Head of Monetary Policy, His Excellency the Governor and His Deputy.
- Assist the Head of Monetary Policy in preparing presentations/ conferences/ workshops to senior management by providing the relevant findings and details of analysis undertaken.
- Keep abreast of leading practices and developments in relation to monetary policy implementation.