Assistant Director - Snr Product Consultant
Senior product consultants are specialists in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II, Basel III and ALM solutions.
- Provide consulting on Moody's Analytics banking solutions
- Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation
- Building proof of concepts and prototyping
- Business requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Data mapping
- Product installation and configuration
- Development of custom functionality
- Unit Testing and supporting client User Acceptance Testing
- End User product training
- Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfill customer needs.
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products.
- Requires a significant amount of travel to client sites
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working within a software implementation role
- Comfortable working under different implementation methodologies e.g. Waterfall and Agile
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a software engineering company
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international regulatory requirements (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD III, CRD IV)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g.FRM or CFA) are a plus
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Skills in improving data quality, data validation and trouble shooting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; client presentations and writing project documentation
- Fluent English is essential in order to work with our clients, additional European languages are advantageous.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.