Compliance Manager, Investments
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 24 sept. 17
The Compliance unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable in the various jurisdictions that the Bank operates in.Significantly this includes compliance with Sanctions, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) requirements not only of the countries that the Bank operates in but increasingly there is an expectation of compliance with those of key US and EU regulators:
The Organization Unit achieves this by:
- Setting out the relevant regulatory requirements and expectations that the Bank must comply with in an Obligations Register which then maps these to the Bank’s policies, procedures and processes
- Working with the business to monitor and set appropriate policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, expectations and industry best practices.
- Providing official written and informal guidance and advice on Compliance matters to the respective businesses as and when required (e.g. on a client, product or transaction basis).
- Ensuring that appropriate training is given to all relevant staff on the Banks policies and procedures. This includes the provision of training on key policies and procedures such as Sanctions, AML and CTF.
- Undertaking periodic, risk based, Compliance Monitoring to ensure the Bank’s policies and procedures are being complied with and escalates to management significant non-compliance.
- Managing key Compliance systems such as Customer Screening, Transaction Screening and AML Monitoring.
- Managing the case investigation process arising from the key Compliance systems and making the necessary escalations to management and disclosures to the relevant authorities.
- Responding to all regulatory requests to review and provide relevant information (e.g. customer, transaction, policy, procedure, training, compliance monitoring and process details) or cooperation in a timely manner.
- Responding to all requests received from LEA and provide the relevant information within timelines.