Consulting Practice Manager
Digital Experience (DX) from Oracle Consulting is increasing the value of our customers' existing Oracle solutions, by delivering innovative digital extensions to meet their needs. We also introduce standalone innovative digital solutions to solve our customers' unique business challenges. Digital Experience is a team of experts throughout EMEA specialising in delivering the latest in digital innovation to help our customers achieve the best possible business outcomes. Our cutting-edge technological asset repository includes solutions based on Blockchain, IOT, Mobile and Web apps and Artificial Intelligence. We support our customers by getting their solutions professionally delivered, live and supported. About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Digital Experience Lead to grow our business within the MEA region predominantly focussed on Middle East and North Africa. The DX Lead will be responsible for business bookings growth in a focus market, solution delivery and oversight, resource management, delivery excellence and regional business development.
The DX Lead will fully engage with regional sales teams and liaise directly with customers helping them to clearly understand our business, and help them to address business challenges through digital innovation supported by innovative DX IP assets. The DX Lead will be responsible for growing DX consulting bookings for the region and driving regional delivery capability.
This is an excellent opportunity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly challenged. You will also have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, digitally focussed team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key Qualifications & attributes
- Evangelising and representing the DX vision and brand throughout MEA
- Executing go-to-market and demand generation programmes within the region
- Working closely with regional sales teams and delivery leaders to generate and win DX opportunities
- Ensuring that DX delivery services are positioned alongside associated cloud product deals
- Working directly with customers to convey DX messaging and drive new opportunities to positive closure
- Managing direct and indirect reports to get the deal won and delivered
- Coaching of direct reports to ensure personal development
- Providing regional DX marketing and content strategy
- Collaborating with Oracle NEXT, Pre-Sales (Sales Consulting), Enterprise Architects, Customer Success Managers and other LOBs
- Supporting the sales cycle and delivery with executive meetings and presentations
- Presenting DX consulting solutions and services to both large and small audiences
- Facilitating company-wide transition from product-centricity to customer journey-centricity with an emphasis on digital transformation
- Working closely with consulting leadership to develop and drive future DX business strategy
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- 10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience
- Prior team lead or manager experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Broad product, technology or industry expertise
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions
- In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions
- Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to present confidently to large and small audiences
- Easily builds networks and rapport with diverse groups
- Good level of spoken and written skills in English, other languages within the region is beneficial
- Ability to build and maintain executive level relationships (with C-level executives, VPs, and directors)
- A strong top-down analytical, problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
This manager-level position is responsible for a segment within a given practice focused on a specific industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining practice direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. Develops plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieves business plan. Is accountable for managing and growing a revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages individual contributors. May serve as advisor for moderately complex engagements.
8+ years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to travel as needed. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).