Finance Director – Topaz Energy and Marine – Dubai
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Topaz Energy and Marine
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
Topaz Energy and Marine is one of the world’s leading offshore support vessel (OSV) company providing marine solutions to the global energy industry with primary focus on the Caspian, Middle East and West Africa. Our client are prominent international and national oil and gas companies as well as other offshore companies of international standing. Topaz’s track record of operational delivery and reliability has yielded major, consistent contract awards, and long-term relationships with many of these clients
We are currently looking for a Finance Director to manage the corporate finance function and oversee finance project management, capital planning, financial controls and compliance. The Finance Director will be managing a team of direct and functional reports. This role is based in Dubai and reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The key specific accountabilities are as follows:
- Manage the Finance Department, ensuring delivery on the department’s annual Key Performance Indicators.
- Establish and maintain accounting and internal control procedures.
- Manage and support all budget and forecasting activities, assisting Business Unit heads as and when required.
- Oversee all internal and external financial audit preparation, giving guidance and advice internally and ensuring effective process coordination.
- Conduct investment analysis on trends, returns, capital allocation, identification of NPA etc.
- Assist the CFO with any IPO and M&A related activities.
- Ensure that optimal returns are achieved and appropriate fund management procedures are in place at an appropriate and agreed level of risk
- Manage the analysis and review of investment opportunities in order to support top management in making informed decisions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with banks and financial institutions to optimize financing.
- Manage company’s tax process including filing of returns, completion of assessment and review of optimum tax structure.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting from a reputable University
- CFA or CA Certification is highly desirable
Experience and skills:
- 10-15 years of post-qualification experience in an international environment.
- Experience in the oil & gas industry or/and in an asset based multinational is highly desirable.
- Excellent commercial acumen, ideally from an asset heavy industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
If you are suitably qualified for this challenging role, please send your detailed CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.