The role would be focusing on advising clients on their portfolio and investment selection
The client is a multi-billion dollar wealth management with offices all over the world. They aim to provide their clients with a variety of investment solutions across vanilla and structured products, globally.
Reporting to the MD, the role will have the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge in identifying innovative investment ideas / global themes across asset classes.
- Tracking market trends across equity / commodity / credit markets worldwide and advising the team on sector/country allocation for all products in line with our in-house research/views.
- Preparation of investment ideas (strategic and tactical) in a Client ready format as recommended by all members of the investment team. Articulate clearly defined trade plans and monitor due adherence to the prescribed levels and target prices.
- Understanding of Clients' risk profile, investment needs and construct and execute investment solutions.
- Regularly review, recommend, and rebalance client portfolios with Financial Advisors as per the review mechanism prescribed by the Company.
- Closely track the performance of trade recommendations issued to Clients to ensure proactive management of the same.
- Professionally engage with third party service providers and business partners (including Banks, Prime Brokers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, PE/VC Managers, Fund Administrators, Consultants, etc.) with a view to cultivating and maintaining the external networks that support the Company in enhancing its Client value proposition.
- Support the Group CIO in administering ongoing and ad-hoc initiatives and projects that are adopted towards improving and enhancing the asset servicing framework.
- Contribute to maintaining a high standards of presentation and communication of all business development collateral including general publications (for instance - market outlooks, trade recommendations, literature for products advised by the Company) as well as customized content (for instance - presentations to facilitate portfolio reviews with individual Clients, decks prepared to engage prospects of the Company)
- Actively contribute to the brand building efforts of the Company through publications in business journals, participation in industry forums and seminars, participation in Television media, etc.
- Ensure strict adherence and understanding of the License granted by the Dubai Financial Services Authority ("DFSA")
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a reputed Western university
- Have a Master's degree or/and MBA and/or CFA/CA is a preferred
- Experience of at least 5+ years in global wealth management in the advisory team, handling portfolios, proposals, and client requests on investments
- Understanding of asset classes Equity, Debt, Alternates, Real Estate
- Understanding of Products and instruments like stocks, bonds, MF, Insurance, Structured Products, Private Equity, Real Estate
- Should have handled multi asset portfolios
- Skills to use Bloomberg, Capitaline, Reuters
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Excellent exposure and great benefits