Junior Business Transformation Consultant
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Troubleshoot and escalate alerts that cannot be resolved to appropriate section
- Prioritize and handle service requests and incidents
- Progress issues and provide relevant information for troubleshooting or for clarification
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to departmental initiatives
- Responsible for improving and documenting the technical processes around application support
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities
- Resolve system problems
- Ensure the performance of daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure by support team
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and administering application servers
- Responsible for the set-up of interconnections to external interfaces, including Java, Mail server, RDBMS, and web services
- Develop scripts works with team to automate repeatable manual tasks
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving application or infrastructure issues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Graduation in Management Information Systems or Technolgy related major
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Graduation in Management Information Systems
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.