Regional Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Dubaï, EAU Dubaï Dubaï AE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half International UAE
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading company in Dubai who are market leaders in their field. Due to a reorganisation they are looking to recruit a Regional Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
You will play an integral part of the Middle East regional senior leadership and is involved in many cross departmental and strategic initiatives. The role will report to the Regional Finance Director and assisted by one dedicated FPA manager based in Dubai and functional reporting by FPA resources based in operating entities. The successful candidate must have prior experience in handing FPA function in a publicly traded company and possess excellent communication skills for working with management, peers, and information users (for gathering requirements/requests for information), a team player, able to manage multiple detail oriented projects simultaneously and ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- A key contributor to the forecast/ plan cycles working with members of ME Finance and wider business team to deliver reliable projections with insight into trends, opportunities and risks
- Effectively and expertly manage rolling monthly and quarterly forecasting processes, including modeling, scenario analysis, and articulate clearly the Sales, EBIT and cash flow roadmap compared to prior forecast, plan, and prior year along with business drivers.
- Be proactive in identifying the risks to monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and work on mitigating the risks in identifying opportunities in consultation with ME Finance and wider business team
- Engage extensively with the business units to understand variance to prior forecast, plan, prior year and provide insightful analysis on the key drivers behind the growth or decline in revenue, cost of sales, SG&A and cash flows
- Focus and drive on working capital improvement / cash flows as per agreed targets and report the performance
- Work closely with the HQ team based in USA to submit forecast and articulate variance analysis for corporate submissions.
- Act as analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and predictive analytics to provide visibility into the business and financial impact of strategic decisions (e.g. Pricing, new product introduction, cost reduction initiatives on factories, restructuring etc...)
- Partner with the Accounting, HR, Marketing, Engineering and Sales organizations to provide financial impact analyses on various initiatives.
- Prepare standard templates as necessary for business units to submit different business requirements and guide them in preparation and submission
- Arrange to Issue weekly orders and back log reports, month end board level reports and other adhoc Reporting and Analysis as required by Regional management, operational leaders and HQ
- Act as an analytical resource to operational leaders, assisting in value-added adhoc projects such as supply chain optimization, capital allocation, capex, and operational efficiency improvements among others.
- CPA / MBA
- 5+ years' experience in Financial Planning and Analysis function in a publicly traded company
- Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills; proficient in formulas, presentation design and effective delivery of presentations
- Communication skills to articulate and present business situation to executive leadership
Salary and Benefits
The package will reflect the seniority of the responsibilities.