Security Solutions Design Leader
You as a Security Solutions Design Lead will collaborates with our Sales and Delivery teams to grow our Security Services business. This requires demonstrated technical acumen, managerial experience / leadership, time management and process adherence along with security services experience across multiple core domains: Security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Application Security, Data Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Operations, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Intelligence and Network / Infrastructure security.
Must be willing to travel 10% up to 20%.
- Work with Sales and Associate Partner teams to allocate skilled Solution Design resources (Specialists and Architects) in support of winning solutions which meet client requirements, and maximize IBM's strengths;
- Guide and supervise Solution Design team during full lifecycle of pre-sales solution lifecycle;
- Assess adherence to IBM Worldwide Engagement Solution Process (ESP), including development of Solution Design artefacts, workflow and approvals;
- Supervise documented solution proposals of IBM capabilities in one of these core capability domains: GRC, Application Security, Data Security, IAM, or Security Operations Center (SOC)/SIEM, Security Intelligence and Network / Infrastructure security
- Work closely with Delivery and Associate Partners in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs) based on internal processes for release
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years experience in working in security services projects related to one or more of the core domains: IAM, GRC, Application Security, Data Security, SOC/SIEM, Security Intelligence, Network/Infrastructure
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 10 years experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.