The Director of Treasury has made the decision to bolster the senior levels of the department and is looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to work closely with him to achieve that goal. The aim is to build a more sophisticated Treasury function, whilst also ensuring a greater level of control over both opportunities and risks.
In addition to working alongside the Director, you would be supervising a small team of Treasury Analysts and coordinating with fellow specialists based out of the companies other offices.
You'll be responsible for;
- Ensuring sufficient cash and funding, identifying, and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting both short and mid-term and providing cover when required.
- Reviewing and providing support / suggestions for day-to-day cash management: arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities.
- Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management, payments, and other key activities
- Take ownership of new treasury management system (Treasury Express) and lead projects to enhance this further
- Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
- Liquidity management: assessing requirements, ensuring sufficient cash, or borrowing facilities.
- Trade financing: identifying needs, advising on sources of funding, managing the funding obtained.
- Experience in issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
- Risk management: identifying, analysing, and mitigating against financial risks, assisting in, or leading risk management activities.
- Supporting the underlying business: understanding how the business works.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.