Senior VAT Manager
- AED35000 - AED40000 per month
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half International UAE
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Ideally looking at candidates that have a mix of both big 4 as well as large size client experience.
Provide oversight and management of VAT across the business unit
- This position will imply a close cooperation with the Group Head of Indirect Tax in relation to ad hoc projects such as requesting advice and coordinate external tax advisors, VAT audits, advice to business units, implementing VAT rate or legislative changes.
- The VAT Manager will be required to work closely with other Head Office departments and business units as well as external parties such the Group's auditors and relevant tax authorities.
- The VAT manager will have to ensure that VAT is correctly reported and deadlines met at group and subsidiaries level.
- A key area will be supporting the business and ensuring that topics are translated into our ERP-system in collaboration with our IT-specialists. Strong Microsoft excel skills are required.
- He/she will also be required to coordinate processes with the Shared Service Centres/ operational finance teams and create awareness of relevant VAT-topics and executing trainings within the group and tracking of VAT related risks.
- A strong real-estate industry knowledge is mandatory to apply for this position.
- The ideal VAT Manager demonstrates excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. Master degree level or equivalent education as well as a minimum of 8 years' indirect tax experience at Big 4 / in-house experience in a country with a VAT/GST system.
35,000 AED - 40,000 AED
Family Medical / Insurance