Cognizant recognizes that Digital is changing the game of doing business for major clients, and has supported its customer's journey with Digital Transformation since it became known in the market.
Our digital transformation thought leadership is resounding very well with our client base and beyond. As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project related to natural language, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Our client is one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide, performing a pure engineering role and bringing your expertise in iOS development and providing testing activities as part of our innovative projects. What would be your main responsibilities?
What are we expecting you to bring to the team?
- Design, build, test and maintain high quality, reusable and reliable Swift code.
- Take care of the whole software development life cycle, including continuous integration, bug fixing and deployment.
- Collaborate within a big and cross-functional team to define, design and ship new features.
What do we offer?
- Experience working in software development projects.
- Strong coding skills on Swift or similar iOS / Mac related programming languages (Objective-C and C++ are a plus)
- Experience using Xcode and Apple developer tools is preferable.
- Experience with TestFlight and app submission process.
- Experience developing frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience writing unit tests, with deep knowledge of XCTest and XCUITest suite.
- Experience defining, writing and passing functional tests.
- Clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Ability to coordinate and lead, with autonomy and proactiveness.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to adapt to an environment that drives towards change.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and workflows.
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance