Assistant Director – Program Manager
This role is responsible for the coordination and completion of company-wide software development projects by serving as the central interface between diverse work groups and promoting industry best practices. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Coordinate the construction of product road maps and serve as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies.
- Work with the development team to continuously review and improve the development process, implementing process refinements as the team learns to work together efficiently.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- Significant experience in the field or in a related area.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk is an asset.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.