- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
Assistant Director – Senior DevOps Engineer
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceThis is a unique opportunity to join a team who are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
The Assistant Director - Senior DevOps Engineer will proactively manage automation activities around code deployment and testing, application and server configuration, ensure build and deploy processes are aligned with the development teams, and provide support to development teams.
- Automation and processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor internal, product, and cloud-based applications
- Coordination with development teams to facilitate experimentation along with functional and load-testing of applications
- Creation and management of build and deploy workflow processes related to product development and testing
- Management and support of infrastructure and development applications including continuous integration, source code management, and hosted applications
- Active participation in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks. Liaison with next level management.
- Assist in the coordination of activities of less experienced DevOps team members.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Successful past experience in the different areas described in "roles and responsibilities " section
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Service-minded / customer focus
- Willingness to work with many team
- Experience in at least half of the following areas:
- Build and release process
- Linux/Windows Platforms
- Scripting (Perl, Ruby, Python, Powershell)
- Java application servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment applications (Jenkins, Hudson or Cruise)
- Build and deployment automation tools (Ant, Maven, Ivy, Nexus, Sonar, Chef, Puppet)
- Source code management tools (Perforce, Subversion, Git, VSS)
- Cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.