- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
Assistant Director – Senior QA Engineer
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceYou will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the testing of our regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts.
- Defining the testing strategy in collaboration with software engineers and other quality assurance engineers.
- Building and automating tests.
- Analyzing defects and following resolution.
- Quality assurance engineers are included from the very beginning of the development cycle. Testing is performed throughout the whole process until the customer delivery, and involves different teams. Our working environment promotes oral communication, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Preferably a Master degree in Software Engineering.
- Knowledge of the core concepts of Software Quality (types of tests, coverage, maintainability, efficiency, …).
- Significant experience in Web front end (Selenium) and back-end (database SQL, scripting language).
- Knowledge of Source control tools (Git or others) as well as continuous integration tools (TeamCity or other)
- Experience in Cloud (AWS, Azure) would be appreciated.
- Fluent in both French and English.
- You are dynamic, have good interpersonal skills, and you are a real team player.
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and you can interact efficiently with others: defending your ideas, listening to other's ideas, negotiating.
- You are motivated to work with team members located around the globe with different skill sets (architects, business analysts, UX designers, developers and quality analysts).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.