Assistant Director - Senior Software Engineer
Moody's Analytics R&D department in Grenoble is seeking a senior software engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of insurance regulatory product. Role/responsibilities:
You will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the development of new regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts
- Defining Architecture / Technical requirements
- Developing and writing unit testing
- Collaborating with Quality Analyst team on testing strategy and regression testing
- Master degree in Software Engineering, plus experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Applications.
- Significant experience in Web front-end technologies (Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS) and/or back-end (scripting language, Web frameworks, databases - SQL).
- Strong knowledge of web standards and best practices (security,…)
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git, Merge Requests, etc.) and continuous integration tools (TeamCity, other).
- Experience in cloud deployment would be appreciated.
- Good level in French and English.
You are dynamic, have good interpersonal skills, and you are a real team player.
You have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
You have excellent communication skills and you can interact efficiently with others: defending your ideas, listening to other's ideas, negotiating.
You are motivated to work with team members located around the globe with different skillsets (architects, business analysts, UX designers, developers and quality analysts).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.