- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17
Client Services & Support Specialist
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceIn this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit and market risk management technology.
Specifically, you will provide expertise on and assist in troubleshooting aspects relating to our software solutions.
This is an opportunity to develop your career in technical support within the financial services industry. You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research.
You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
You will gain excellent direct exposure to customers whilst maintaining a hands-on relationship with the underlying software.
- Provide the liaison between the Client Services teams and the Product Management / R&D teams by accurately troubleshooting and investigating complex issues.
- Respond to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone and in person.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Services as well as with other key teams such as Product Management and R&D.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to the Product Managers.
- Make use of and further enrich our knowledge management tools to ensure that we work efficiently and capitalise on our experience.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery of solution.
- Input and maintain all client interactions to track activity using the internal CRM system.
- Daily management of the helpdesk, prioritizing tasks and following up when necessary, creation of reports to show activity and call status.
- To ensure that the end user is updated regularly on the status of their call and estimated completion dates.
- To ensure that Client and end user satisfaction is maintained at a high level, and adhere to any time frames and service level agreements agreed by means of interacting with the Client business to ascertain their needs and expectations.
- Ensure that issues and/or concerns of clients are escalated to the team leader.
- To follow Client operational procedures, where appropriate, to ensure that all systems are up and working
Client Services & Support Team
- Must be educated to degree level in a Computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics discipline.
- Must have experience of SQL, ideally gained in an Oracle environment
- Ideally (but not mandatory) experience in web applications such as TOMCAT, WebSphere or JBOSS
- Interested in developing a career in Finance; previous exposure to banking, financial markets or credit risk would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a client support role would be an advantage
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.