Product manager, at director level, of the RiskFoundation™ Platform which is the foundation layer of the RiskFoundation™ Product Suite delivering world class risk management software for banks and insurance companies.
You will be part of the management team of the RiskFoundation™ Product Suite, managing a team of business analysts, and you will be interacting with software engineering teams and other groups across Moody's Analytics worldwide.
Product manager of a technical stack providing tools and services to several functional development teams. Working in a highly technical environment, with a team delivering solutions for UI design and rendering with internationalisation; Authentication; User Access Management; Business Intelligence using Qlik and BIRT; Oracle Enterprise schema management (creation; upgrade; import; export); Workflows / BPM; Grid Computing; Cloud.
- Manage a set of software products through the full lifecycle from design through development and release to support and maintenance.
- Lead the Product Management team in defining a strategy for the set of products that balances internal and market driven requirements.
- Coordinate and support the team of product managers to deliver according to the agreed strategy.
- Focus on assessing client needs and feature functionality.
- Present new features to clients and support pre-Sales team
- Responsible for implementation of requirements capable of interacting directly with engineering.
- Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external sources.
- Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
- Guide and mentor a small team of Product Analysts ensuring appropriate training for junior staff.
- Engage clients to assess future needs. Present new features; collect feedback; and ensure client satisfaction in collaboration with the implementation-services; and pre-sales teams.
- Ensure new features are well communicated to both internal teams and external clients liaising with Tech. Comm. for release of appropriate documentation.
- Expertise in software product management with experience in managing technical software
- Excellent management, coaching, and leadership skills.
- Has experience managing a group of product managers, product analysts and products.
- Has significant experience defining product roadmaps,
- Provides strategic direction and works with cross-functional partners to release products to the market and grow the business.
- Guides the development process.
- Can write thought leadership materials and present at external conferences.
- At ease working directly with clients.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and User Experience design
- Knowledge of Oracle or other RDBMS
- Knowledge of BI Tools
- Either knowledge of finance and risk management or an appetite for that would be appreciated.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.