Functional and Technical Support Engineer Financial Risk Management
This role is responsible for supporting clients in the implementation and application of our quantitative credit risk products by providing in-depth knowledge and expertise, ultimately ensuring that our products are used effectively and appropriately to add value to the clients' business. Responsibilities
- Support our clients in the implementation and application of Moody's quantitative credit risk products.
- Ensure our products, financial models and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
- Understand and explain complex financial models on conceptual, intuitive and practical levels.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality, implementation and installation..
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities.
- Identify, capture and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery of solution.
- Track all client information using the Client Relationship Management system.
Required Required Qualifications
Required Experience / Skills
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in computer science, finance, or accounting a plus.
- Experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods and database administration.
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written (in English and French) and organizational skills .
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.