- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDD, Mi-temps
Product Analyst Intern (RiskIntegrity-SF)
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceMoody's Analytics' Solutions Product Management department is looking for an intern for a six month assignment.
The solution RiskIntegrity Standard Formula and Regulatory Reporting for Insurance ( RiskIntegrity-SF) is one product of Moody's Analytics. It is used by a large number of financial institutions in Europe for Solvency II and some key Insurance companies in Mexico, supports them in the automation of processes to calculate and report their standard-formula solvency capital requirement (SCR), minimum capital requirement (MCR), and risk margin, as defined under various global regulatory regimes.
Our current RiskIntegrity-SF offering is now mature and will move into a dynamic maintenance phase with new business imperative related to financial margin maximization through continued customer acquisitions, customer retention, and cost management.
As the Product Analyst Intern, the successful candidate will report to the product manager. They will help the team to:
- Better understand the Regulatory Landscope for Solvency II in the current market (for example, on the potential regulation review, the need on SFCR (Solvecy and Financial Conditions Reports) ) and identify the opportunity
- Optimize the process to ensure high quality software products for our clients.
- Identify the potential optimization of Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) under Solvency Assessment
- Assess and identify the potential opportunity for RiskIntegrity SF (recommendation on business, potential improvement on product or on process)
- Identify the functional needs for business cases to ensure the highest quality of software
Required Candidates should be comfortable working to deadlines and will have an appetite to work in a fast-paced environment. They should enjoy working with people and be able to communicating clearly and accurately:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Computer Science or related subject
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, scripting languages
- Good communication skills in English and French (verbal and written)
- Master Level preferred
- Knowledge related to Solvency II-Pillar I/Pillar III would be a plus
- Actuarial qualifications would be a plus
- Other European languages, such as Spanish, considered a strong advantage
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.