- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDD, Mi-temps
Technical Communications Intern
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceMoody's Analytics' Technical Communications department is looking for an intern for a minimum of three months.
- Participate in the implementation of a digital adoption platform, both in English and French, to improve our customers experience with our user interfaces
- Contribute to the Tech Comm's team effort in:
- Implementing the required walkthrus, both by developing the content and managing all possible use cases
- Testing the walkthrus and the links to other sources of information
- Migrating the current content towards the next version of the software
- Set up the localization process (in French)
- Education level required: Bachelor's degree (License), or Master's degree
- Preferred areas of study: Technical communications / Technical writing
- Fluency in English and French
- Technical writing skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.