Planète OUI / BCM Energy is a green energy supplier (Electricity and Gas), a renewable energy aggregator, a market participant, and a balancing entity. With more than 100 000 end customers the ambition of its 160 employees is to accelerate the energy transition using their expertise on all the renewable energy chain value.
As Senior Power Trader at Planète OUI you will join our Trading and Market Analysis team. The team is made of Traders, Quantitative Analysts and Portfolio Managers.
With the other traders (Gas, Intraday and Short Term) you will be responsible of the PnL of the Team in line with the risk policy.
Your missions are:
- To take speculative positions on the curve
- To generate PnL in line with the risk policy
- To be proactive and develop new trading strategies
- To work with the rest of the team on cross commodity strategies, CSS, EUA, borders…
- Work hand in hand with the quants to improve our price forecasting models and strategies
- Work with the portfolio managers to hedge the portfolio needs on Power, GOs, GCs
- To share your expertise with the whole team
Position based in Lyon (France)
You have a strong Quantitative background and 10 years of experience as a Power Trader on European markets. A good knowledge of EUA, Gas and options markets is a plus.
If you want to use your trading skills to help build a greener world, send your application here : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/planeteoui/jobs/trader-energie-senior_lyon