CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group. Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations. Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
Within a team of 15 persons, you will have to prepare the consolidated results, so he will analyze the various statements and then integrate the consolidation restatement entries under different standards, particularly French and IFRS.
- Participate in the production of the Group's consolidated accounts in conjunction with the consolidation team:
- Contribute to the preparation and control of the Group's consolidated accounts on a monthly basis;
- Contribute to ensuring the quality of information received from subsidiaries on the sections you are in charge of, in conjunction with the financial control department, particularly in terms of compliance with Group principles and methods;
- Contribute to the preparation of internal and external reporting on the sections for which you are responsible;
- The analysis of the legal perimeter (conso / non conso / related parties), the follow-up of tax and inventory issues, the reconciliation of equity of certain subsidiaries, and the analysis of intra-group transactions, may be part of your main responsibilities.
As part of the periodic audits and reviews of the external auditors, you will contribute to ensuring that their mission is carried out properly.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
The position reports to a consolidation manager.
- Bac+4/5 Finance - Accounting - Management Control
- Knowledge of accounting, consolidation and IFRS standards
- Good level of English
- Good knowledge of IT tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, etc.).
- Knowledge of consolidation tools would be a plus (HFM / BFC)
- 5 years of experience with first successful experiences in the field of consolidation in an international group / firm
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Rigor, reactivity and professional awareness
- Team spirit