- selon profil
- Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Are you a data analyst, with a passion for teamwork, new business, and international environments? Join one of the most promising fintech startups, and report directly to our CTO and co-founders!
Who are we?
Active worldwide, Quantilia facilitates business relations between investment banks and asset managers on the one hand, and asset owners on the other hand, among which sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, endowments, private banks and family offices. Dedicated to quantitative strategies, such as risk premia and smart beta, Quantilia platform provides comprehensive index data in a concise, efficient and regulation-friendly way. Our role is to assist institutional investors to take better informed decisions when building portfolios based on quantitative strategies. Our powerful analytics web platform allows them to screen the growing market of quantitative strategies (risk premia and smart beta strategies), filter them according to their criteria, build and compare portfolio simulations.
User-oriented, innovative and passionate, our multi-talented team is looking forward to accelerating with a new member!
Quantilia facts & figures:
1st year of business
3 co-founders, 7 team members in total
2 million USD closed financing round in 2017
Entrepreneur-in-residence at Allianz Incubator, Nice, a growing tech city on the French Riviera.
- Categorise strategies according to financial criteria
- Develop and maintain an efficient, reusable database
- Assist in maintaining database setup quality and organisation
- Implement new features in collaboration with our Product Manager
- Implement statistic tools specifically for quant indices
- Work on data visualization for an enhanced user experience
- Follow up on partnerships and collaborations with index houses
- Monitor performance and bugs to guarantee a smooth experience for our users
- Work closely with the quant developer team and put in place risk indicators on quant strategie
You are coming from a top engineering school, with a specialisation in data science. A self-starter and thorough professional, you have proven your proficiency in Python or R language during a minimum of 2/3 years of previous work experience. Perfectly fluent in English, you are organised, determined, resourceful, have a keen eye for detail and most of all, you are willing to work in a demanding environment to create maximum value for our clients.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com