2021, EMEA, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Transaction Banking, Internship, Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa) July - December 2021 Session
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for an analyst intern to join the Transaction Banking team in Paris (Treasury and Trade Solutions - TTS). TTS works with international clients to streamline their Cash Management as well as Trade processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
• Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management a Trade structures to the world's largest corporates
• Analyzing transaction flows of the world's largest financial institutions
• Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
• Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 6-month internship program starts in July 2021 and begins with an introduction to Citi and TTS. You will then join a team where you will gain a real-hands on experience by working on a number of live projects. We want to hear from you if...
• You are in your penultimate/final year of university
• You have a good understanding of Finance and have an interest in Transaction Banking
• You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• You are fluent in English and French
• You are currently enrolled in a University/Business School that can provide an internship agreement Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees can have a knack for business, so we're open to all disciplines and candidates with diverse work experience. We'll also be looking for the following:
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry and more particularly the cash & trade challenges corporate may face
• Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
• You follow new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Please visit our website to learn more about our business: https://www.citibank.com/tts/
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our 'Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer