2021 Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship - Real Estate Banking (Paris)
Placement and duration
The Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Banking Division (IBD) by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts three to six months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will spend your internship assigned to a specific group in a specific region, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
- Creating and updating financial models.
- Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions.
- Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
- Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put You at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.