2021 Investment Management - Fund Logic (Paris)
FundLogic Fund and product management intern
FundLogic SAS is the asset management company of the Morgan Stanley Group, approved by the AMF in 2006 and dedicated to the management of systematic funds (index and strategy funds, ETFS, structured funds with capital protection, long/short, multi/cross-asset).Part of Morgan Stanley's Investment Management division (IM), FundLogic's objective is to create tailor-made investment solutions adapted to the needs of institutional investors. FundLogic's asset management philosophy is based on a process of creating innovative products on all types of underlying and respond to any risk profile. The team is made up of 13 people based in Paris.FundLogic currently manages 9 billion euros in the form of UCITS and alternative funds.
The Intern will be involved in the below activities:
- Day-to-day management assistance for structured funds (all underlying): preparation of transactions, valuation of complex derivatives...
- Developments of control and reconciliation tools for the middle office.
- External coordination with the various fund agents (Fund administrators, Valuation agent, Custodian, Trustee, Auditors) and internally (with risk management and legal services)
- Assistance to the administration of the management company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters level Finance related degree
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent English / bilingual
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with VBA would be a plus