2021 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Global Sales & Marketing (Paris)
Global Sales & Marketing - Off-cycle
The Off-Cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Management Division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts six months.
The Sales teams within Global Sales and Marketing provide coverage across the institutional and intermediary channels and are organized geographically: North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Asia (ex Japan/China), Japan and China. Training program
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects. Responsibilities
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to prepare business plans, sales channel reporting and analyse financial Profit & Loss (P&L) statements for the business;
- Maintain detailed knowledge of each client's portfolio accounts and prepare thoughtful investment analysis in determining opportunities for selling investment products;
- Collaborate with investment teams to understand and best position solutions and capabilities; and work with the marketing team on the creation of industry-leading publications and strategy-focused collateral that resonate with clients.
- You have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English as well as in the language of the country you are applying for.
- You are a strong team player; ability to collaborate with colleagues across MSIM and the broader organization.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- You are driven, highly motivated and results-focused.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to work efficiently within tight time constraints.