2021 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship - Core Sales Trading (Paris)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program length varies between three or six months, depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will be assigned to the Morgan Stanley Cash Equity Sales-Trading desk where you will undertake work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk. This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Paris office. TRAINING PROGRAM
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Get to Know Our Recent Recruits RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities on the Cash Equity Sales-Trading desk include, but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Drafting value-added cross-asset analyses for commercial purposes.
- Sales people who manage client relationships by communicating value-added ideas to their clients based on their own opinions and the Firm's research
- Preparing pre and post-trade analyses for client orders.
- Monitoring execution of the different orders
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English, French.