2021 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship - Fixed Income Off-cycle Internship (Paris)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program length varies between three or six months, depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will be assigned to Morgan Stanley's Derivatives and Structured Products' Credit desk where you will undertake work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk:
- DSP Credit develops structured credit products tailored to match bespoke client needs.
- The intern will work closely with the desk to understand how they structure, analyse and price risks across the spectrum of credit products.
- The intern will work closely with trading and structuring desks across regions and asset classes as well as be exposed the relevant sales teams.
This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Paris office. TRAINING PROGRAM
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Get to Know Our Recent Recruits QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English and French.