- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GCA Altium France
GCA Altium’s Paris office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Associate. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team combined with an attractive, performance-based compensation in line with market standards. As an Associate, you play an integral role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating in all phases of deal origination and execution.
Responsibilities include preparation of client presentations, advanced financial analysis (company valuations and business plans), leading due diligence processes and assisting in managing and structuring transactions. You will gain exposure to an attractive deal flow of cross-border M&A transactions in various sectors and expand your knowledge of the Investment Banking / M&A industry, as you develop analytical, communications and marketing skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in M&A or Corporate Finance
- Top degree in business administration, finance or economics
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team player with excellent communication and presenting skills
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)