PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. Position Overview
Reporting to the Head of France & Eastern Mediterranean, the successful candidate will play a leading role growing the firm's relationships with premier national wealth managers, private banks and key financial intermediaries in France.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing PIMCO's asset base with high priority, strategic relationships within the wealth management channel in France. This role will involve close collaboration with the Head of France & Eastern Mediterranean as well as other senior stakeholders at the firm, driving growth across PIMCO's full suite of products (including fixed income, multi asset, private markets, hedge funds and real estate). Requirements:
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- To promote PIMCO's full range of products to external clients through personal presentation and one to one client meetings
- Work in partnership with marketing, PR, sales support, product specialists and portfolio managers to ensure comprehensive, consistent and impactful coverage of the target market
- Maintain client records and establish longstanding on-going relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Provide an outstanding client experience through a focus on client needs at all times in line with the Company's "Treating Customers Fairly" (TCF) policy Ensure that all compliance, audit and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- High-reaching, entrepreneurial & collaborative approach to consultative sales. The team has significant growth ambitions and is looking for an individual who can roll up their sleeves
- Strong knowledge of investments and financial markets, especially in fixed income & alternatives
- CFA / MBA qualification desirable, IMC / undergraduate degree minimum requirement
- A shown consistent track record in wealth management/financial intermediary sales, have excellent relationship management and presentation skills
- A deep knowledge of the French market- including discretionary and adviser markets
- A good understanding of French regulatory backdrop, capital markets and investment concepts
- Significant experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong work ethic - enjoys working at pace, self-motivated, happy to be given a high level of autonomy, be accountable for actions and able to operate in a team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.