EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Actuarial Manager
to join our team in Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
The Actuarial Manager will be based in Paris and reporting directly to a Principal in the team (based in Chertsey/ UK).
The main role will be to support the EMEA services team in all the following aspects of the role:
- Lead/Assist in the implementation of the actuarial code provided with Prophet ALM libraries including in particular the Asset Liability Strategy (ALS) Library
- Perform model reviews and deliver optimisation reports based on customer models
- Design, structure and develop code during customer projects as required
- Provide customer training to customers with a focus on the more danced training courses (eg Advanced Coding in Prophet, Introduction to Prophet ALS)
- Assist in the presales support of Prophet where required
- Local onsite customer assistance may be required for short periods
- Prototyping SII / IFRS17 models in Prophet
The ideal candidate would possess a strong experience in implementing and leading projects in actuarial systems.
Experience working in a life assurance department or consultancy
Knowledge of the Prophet system or demonstrable equivalent experience, and involvement in key business projects using Prophet.
Good working knowledge of the various Prophet components, having implemented products in at least one of Prophet's actuarial liability libraries and significantly amended products in others.
Familiar and have awareness of potential performance bottlenecks and solutions when using Prophet
The successful candidate will have a background in life assurance or financial services, and a general knowledge of the financial services industry's regulatory and reporting frameworks, including an awareness of at least two of the following:
- Realistic Balance Sheets (RBS)
- Solvency II and/or Individual Capital Assessments (ICA)
- European Embedded Values (EEV) and Market Consistent Embedded Values (MCEV)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits and yearly bonus for individual performance.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.