We are working with a European real estate private equity business as they seek to expand their logistics division. The business has successfully launched a logistics strategy targeting a high value add proposition on acquisitions across Europe. This vacancy is the next phase of growth for the business.
- Support the asset management of portfolio assets - driving the delivery of the value add strategy across redevelopment, turnaround etc.
- Support new investment acquisitions/disposals
- Assist in the identification and justification of asset disposals
- Manage budgets/tenant requirements
- Work closely with the European head of asset management on the monitoring of investments in the French portfolio
- Conduct market/competitor analysis
- Provide detailed research on key market trends, industry news etc.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Real Estate or related field of study
- Prior experience within asset management of French real estate assets
- Experience within the logistics sector is a plus