Our client is a market leading commercial real estate services and investment firm that, due to continued growth, is looking to hire an experienced investment banking associate or vice president to their Real Estate Investment Banking team in Paris who can analyse client requirements on investment strategy, capital strategy, vehicle structure, financing requirements and decision making dynamics.
Candidates will provide support to Senior Directors, developing solutions and advice for clients, managing client dialogue, and leading all aspects of transaction execution. . The team provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, take private transactions, strategic alternatives, restructuring and capital strategy to clients in the real estate sector across Europe and has advised on more than $6bn worth of platform transactions over the past 2 years.
- Review client service engagements which would include advising clients on buy and sell-side transactions.
- Lead analysis and due diligence on potential deals.
- Project manage transactions from inception to execution, liaising with other advisers and cross-border teams.
- Review and input into key transactional documentation and third party reports.
- Experience in a Real Estate M&A or corporate finance environment.
- A strong academic background with bachelors or post-graduate degree preferably with a specialisation in real estate or finance.
- Highly numerate and able to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Previous exposure to real estate businesses, assets, and vehicles preferred; otherwise, a demonstrated interest, ability and willingness to pursue a career within real estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of property market (e.g. Current activity, key players, trends) and different client types, including their commercial drivers and needs.