- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Planet Payment
- 13 mai 19
JOB PURPOSE This role is responsible for five major functions: • To document business requirements for the technology teams to help the business to meet its objectives and goals (Confluence) • To understand how work is being conducted, and through business/systems analysis and process mapping help the technology teams determine solutions to the issues • To coordinate with other technology business analysts in Fintrax and establish a best practice for process mapping, functional and Non-functional requirements documentation • To participate in project reviews with the teams and drive continuous improvement
KEY RESULT AREAS
Requirements Gathering and Management
- Elicit Functional and Non-Functional Requirements, using a combination of user interviews, systems & data analysis, business process analysis, use cases and scenarios or User flow diagrams, Epics and User Stories, ensuring all stakeholders are involved
- Capture requirements according to documentation standards, including :
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Gap Analysis
- Use Cases, or Epics and User stories
- Analyse and elaborate high-level business requirements into an appropriate level of business & system rules and detailed user, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Distribute and communicate requirements documents to all stakeholders
- Maintain and manage effective change control over requirements
- Review, negotiate, and prioritise requirements with all stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Manage sign-off and acceptance of requirements by stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Technology understanding of both development and infrastructure
- Good stakeholder management, being able to manage senior and technical employees
- Be passionate about continuous improvement
- Understanding in creating business and technical documentation around a product. This should include, process mapping, detailing businesses logic and rules in a product/solution.
- Must have ability to grasp new technologies and translate technology for users
- Understanding of development methodologies.
- Strong administration skills required.
- Be a self-starter and able to work autonomously.
- Recent Technology/Engineering degree qualified.
Technical skills should include:
- Requirements gathering and prioritisation techniques e.g. MoSCoW
- Business Process design using recognised notation / tools e.g. BPMN or UML
- Strong knowledge of User flow diagrams, Epics & User Stories.
- Documentation skills, especially Confluence
- Experience of other IT applications e.g. databases
- Must be able to speak fluently in English & French