You will become part of a dynamic organisation in an exciting and international context. For us, human resources are of strategic importance to the development and growth of the company. That is why we are always looking for professional and enthusiastic talent
As independent experts in global fund distribution, MFEX offers a complete solution for fund companies and distributors. With assets under administration of EUR 320 billion, MFEX is one of the leading B2B fund platforms. It provides access to 80,000 funds from nearly 1000 fund companies, and services over 350 institutional clients (including banks and insurance companies).
MFEX was founded 20 years ago and is now operating in 52 countries through 10 offices worldwide, with more than 300 employees. In September this year, MFEX have joined forces with Euroclear, one of the world's largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions.
In September 2021, MFEX became a part of the Euroclear Group, one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions, creating a new funds market utility.
We offer a Business Analyst-Fund Distribution Services, to join our very dynamic organization. Attractive and flexible working environment in a fast-growing international company.
Key Responsabilities :
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- In-depth analysis and understanding of entire business flow
- Gather & create business requirements for new system development from various business functions
- Close interaction with business users (Operations, Finance, Client Services)
- Close alignment with IT on architectural and development topics
- Performing user acceptance testing, creating and documenting test cases
- Analysis and resolution of various system defects
- Providing training and guidance on the system functionality and other technical aspects
- General business support with various technical and business-oriented questions
- Prioritising demands, support of functionality backlog
- Optimising internal business processes/ workflows
- Assist in product roadmap definition & execution, aligning and prioritizing with Ops & IT
- Assist with product marketing and representation, internally and externally
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Significant experience (5 years +) within a global/international financial services organization. Previous experience in mutual fund distribution and rebates/retrocessions is a plus.
- Extensive experience as a business requirements engineer
- Fluency in French and English
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize subjects with varying degrees of urgency
- Project management skills with an ability to implement projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to execute and influence.
- Ability to embody the Company interest externally as well as drive a high customer focus culture.
If you are interested, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org