About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk and Regulatory, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via 3 types of services ...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Paris where we have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts and Project Manager Consultants to deliver change and impact assessments to our clients business lines in preparation to Brexit.
The successful candidates will join as a Management Consultants within the Strategy Practice work as part of a Brickendon s team to deliver engagements within our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our Strategy Practice
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Strategy practice
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functional areas and the organisation as a whole
- Use modelling techniques/practices to analyse your findings and create and propose suggestions for strategic and operational changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Gain endorsement from key stakeholders in the business validating your suggested changes
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Face off to one or many business areas/SME's understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
- Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams.
- Participation in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion
- Assisting in all aspects of the project delivery including benefits case development, business analysis, requirements and functional specifications, implementation planning and execution, testing, data quality review and assessment
The Management Consultant/Business Analyst/Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience;
- Must have 10 15 years experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager delivering within financial institutions and investment banks.
- A track record of delivery within the Finance and/or Product Control function delivering change would be essential
- Strong preference for prior Product Control, Treasury or Finance knowledge
- Product Control (P&L validation/Accounting Control) experience
- Detailed understanding/expertise on Bonds and Equities, Listed and OTC Derivatives (in House and Client Clearing), Commodities.
- Understanding of Accounting on markets products
- Will understand Front to GL (General Ledger) architecture
- Strong business analysis skills (analysis, specification, testing assistance, users training)
- Project management skills and experience across governance and Planning management.
- Experience managing of a book of work (ability to manage several projects simultaneously with different timelines and stakeholders)
- Fluency in French is essential