Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Would you like to get involved in a real start-up adventure within a fast-growing International Group?
- Do you want to pursue an ambitious and challenging career?
- Have you already met the right team to work with?
In order to ensure a sound and stable growth and to strengthen our team for our office in Paris, we are looking for an experienced Business Manager specialized in the Finance industry.
TALEO is a global independent management consulting group.
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and Geneva, TALEO provides customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
You will be responsible for the further profitable development of your Business Unit & the growth of the company in Paris. You take responsibility in complementary roles (KAM, People Management, Finance and consultant’s recruitment)
After being introduced to the company’s structure & organization:
- You are in charge of developing the Finance entity in Paris and your Business Unit.
- You oversee the recruitment & training of new managers in your department.
- You are responsible for prospecting new clients & acquiring profitable projects. You merge the client’s compliance & expectations with TALEO’s profitability objectives.
- You develop your knowledge of your clients’ businesses & anticipate further Innovation needs
- You manage the pricing strategy for your Unit through high-level negotiation.
- You build a coherent team of consultants in accordance with your Business plan
- You create high value to your unit by recruiting consultants with different levels of expertise
- You manage the consultants’ career on a long-term basis (with the support of the HR business Partner & the Training Academy) & define his/her career path.
- You have the full P&L responsibility of your division (turnover & margins)
- You have a significant experience (2+ years) as a Business Manager / Sales (MANDATORY)
- You have an established network of contacts within the Finance sector (MANDATORY)
- You have a deep knowledge of Finance (Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Fintech or else…) (MANDATORY)
- You have strong sales, communication & negotiation skills
- You have a proven experience in managing consultants
- You are fluent in English & French