A fantastic permanent opportunity working for a market leading organisation within the Financial Services sector as a Fixed-Income Middle Office Officer. Ideally, a successful candidate for this position would be a confident communicator fluent English / French speaker with strong knowledge on the fixed-income markets and ideally 2 years experience within KYC, Onboarding or Client management.
You will be acting as a Fixed-Income Technical & Commercial specialist, responsible with activities regarding client follow-up and external communication / services.
In this permanent position you will be working in an international team within a global organisation, and as a significant market leader in the business, this organisation is always looking for new innovative ways to continue to evolve and maintain a dynamic environment for both their employees and who they serve.
This role will involve:
- Reporting directly to the Client Service & Change Manager of the department
- Helping to onboard new Clients and assisting Clients & Partners on functional requests, resolve issues and help navigate around the systems
- Gathering clients experience feedback and making improvement proposals to management
- Working with internal & external stakeholders providing client activities statistics
- Coordinating the level of information and documentation required for new business initiative at operations level.
- Deep knowledge on the fixed-income markets (Bonds, Stocks, etc) and post-trades market structures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Confident person who can clearly explain things and able to present
- Ideally 2 years within KYC, Onboarding or Client management
- Strong sense of Client Focus
- Excellent communication in both written and oral French and English
Please do apply at your earliest convenience and if your profile is of interest, I will make sure to get back to you ASAP.